BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Feeling kind of bitchy

So just let me say that my mood the past few days has not been the best. People have beening working on my nerves with no end in sight.
I am at the point where I think that I should just take some me time and not speak to anyone other than my sister and a select few others.
I have lost my need to create and that is a problem. so I cut out a pattern for a infant's outfit that should be simple and easy to put together.

I also plan to work on some writings and clean out some clutter. So this week will be one of silence where I may not answer my phone unless it is imperative that I do so.

With Love

Your girl

1 comments:

Susan said...

Hang in there. We all feel the same way at times. My family likes to say "Are you off today?". My answer is usually "Yup, I'm OFF!". Hope the infant outfit works out well.