
I am a huge fan of Francis Ray but that does not make me a bias reader. I love to read and I will always give you my honest opinion. That being said I really enjoyed this book. I will not give away the book as I have been known to do before. Let me also say that you need to start from the beginning and read every book in the series. That is my personal opinion. You can start with the first series in the Grayson series only but I think you must really start with the Taggerts. If you can not locate one of those books contact me and I will see what I can do. I may let you borrow mine but it will cost you your first born. LOL.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Book Review: Nobody But You
Posted by Carla(LoverofWords) at 1:24 AM
Labels: Book Review Francis Ray
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment