BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 11, 2013

Still chugging along

Had a visit from my brother and his family this weekend. I love seeing them but this weekend has taught me that my life has certainly changed.  I can not longer just sit around and wait on others. I plan my weekends because my weekdays are full of work.

So I did not engage in the plans the family had this weekend because they were still in bed at one in the afternoon and I had other plans.

In other news:

On my second round of Clomid. I actually took the last one today.. So from the 16th through the 21st I have to practice babymaking.. I am hoping that it takes this time because I only have one round left and then we are upping the dosage.

Talk to you all soon...

1 comments:

The Unconditional Realist said...

Hi Love,

I see that you have so much going on in your life right now enough to keep you busy. I'm so happy that God sent you the love that you deserve. I'm even more excited for the baby boom move you're taking. :)
I can truly relate to the thing with the family. I feel the same way you do, if your not up and moving about then don't look for me to sit and wait for you to do or be so. I guess that's why I always fuss at myself for not having a car anymore. Not that my husband don't mind bringing me but I bet it would feel so wonderful to get behind the wheel of your car and go handle your business.
Like the old saying goes, "There's Nothing Like Having Your Own."
Anywho, I'm So Proud Of YOU. Your doing Wonderful as well as looking Wonderful & Amazing.
Continue and Keep Smiling and Doing What You're doing.

Stay Bless Sweetheart