BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Guess who's back

I know it has been awhile but I have been busy living like never before. I am blessed and I try to thank GOD daily for what he has done and will do for me. I will be around from now on.. For now I am cleaning out the camera so here are some photos..


these first two pictures are from my birthday.. We were headed to eat at Ruth Chris

From one of the TCU games


Clearly this is me and the cowboy before the start of a game




 The two above are from this morning. That is my princess who needs a haircut and a bath. She loves mud.
 
This is me and Troy and Chase Landry from the History Channel's Swamp People. I never stand in line to meet people.. But I had to meet try (the older one)... True Southern Gentlemen.

1 comments:

The Bipolar Snob said...

You hanging out with my BOYFRIEND TROY!!!!!!! Awesome pictures and tell Cowboy your sis says HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!