BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Baby Journey

So I am now 36 and childless if you don't count my furry baby. I had chosen who I thought was a good doctor for me however I was disappointed. See I prefer female doctors and African American if possible. I think my mistake was thinking she would be like my former ob/gyn.  She does not follow up at all with me. I have to call her office, wait for the nurse to call me back hours later to tell me that my pap was normal. Now she has my medical records so she knew that I had not had a normal pap in over 8 years.  So when I start asking questions the nurse tells me that she will ask her and call me back. This was two months ago. I had also informed her that I would like to get pregnant because my window of opportunity is closing... She tells me that she needs to talk to the cardiologist which is cool.. Fast forward 23days later I am at cardiologist's office and I discussed having a baby with him, he tells me that it is not a problem and that he already sent my records to the OB.. Seriously!  So I have changed doctors and will be going to my first appointment on the 28th.. I will be moving to a bigger place on the 1st so things are moving along.

Please say a prayer for me.. Being a mommy is a lifetime dream for me.  It is the main topic of conversation between me and Jesus.

3 comments:

Neecha said...

I'm praying for you sis, I know the joys of motherhood and I pray that for you. I've been listening to my bioclock tick loudly and out of control! I want another one as well but that's another story.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Prayer in faith. You are not alone

Anonymous said...

Prayer in faith. You are not alone.