BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

my hair journey


I think that I mentioned my new natural hair journey. I am not going to perm my hair anytime soon even if I have moments of weakness. This is not going to turn into a hair blog so relax. I blog about what ever I feel like writing so I guess I am a dictator (LOL).. anyhow I found some new products to use on my hair.


I will let you know how these products work for me. I want to see if I can get my hair to look like it did before. I don't want  to scare you so I am not going to post a picture of my head at the moment..

Later I will post a picture of the shorts that I am attempting to copy

2 comments:

Eve said...

I keep hearing about Infusium 23 and how good it is. I've recently turned away from perms too, and my hair is much stronger and growing nicely. Please do share your thoughts on these products- without turning into a hair blog LOL :D

Neecha said...

I used infusium 23 when I relaxed my hair and I hated it, it made my hair break really bad, but that's just my experience. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF NATURALS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sware I tell folks you are more my sister than the heffas that are blood related! When you feel weak hit me up so I can talk you away from the creamy crack!