The Way You Love Me by Francis Ray
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I am giving this book five stars although it was my least favorite so far in the series. The book is well written, however I tend to judge a book on the characters and I could not stand Paige. I thought she was just so silly and naive and that always bothers me. I would not have chosen her for Shane but then again I am not the author just a reader emotionally invested in the series as some people are with their favorite tv show.
I recommend reading every book in the series starting with the Taggerts and my absolute favorite (the Heart of a Falcon)..
More later.
View all my reviews >>
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
The Way you Love me
Posted by Carla(LoverofWords) at 3:09 AM
Labels: Book Review Francis Ray
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment