First off my niece Simone graduated from high school on Friday. I am so proud of her. Funny thing is Simone was born my senior year of high school. Talk about feeling old right about now. I went to her party on Saturday and I have to say that I left there feeling renewed for some reason. My life is not where I want it to be but the clouds have cleared long enough for me to see my way to getting back to me.
I found some pictures of my foster children that I had and I realized that is apart of me that I lost that hurts the most. I will certainly do things more differently this time. See I am back on my job search in my field and upon the advice of a corporate recruiter I am going to focus more on areas outside of Dallas. I think my time here is drawing near a close. It is time for me to move on and the road out of Dallas is gleaming with gold for me right now.
Not sure where I want to go but I will have a job before I get there.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Feeling some kind of way
Posted by Carla(LoverofWords) at 6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hiya,
If you do leave Dallas I hope you find a great, safe and friendly place. How about England? :D
Congratulations to your niece!!
no I am thinking about Virginia.
Post a Comment