BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 17, 2008

My Favorite Ten Songs Right now

My 10 Favorite Songs, What are yours?


I love music as much as I love reading books. One thing for sure is that the songs I love usually have great lyrics. So if you check out my music player it has some interesting songs playing there. (i wonder how many of you will call me out about the country song playing on my page)

So here is the thing: I want to know your TOP 10 Favorite Songs of ALL Time! And Why do you Love IT!

Mine are crazy but here goes:

1. Can You Stand The Rain by New Edition - everything about this song is beautiful like: 'sunny days, everybody loves them but baby can you stand the rain'

2. I'm Still in Love With You by New Edition - I swear they won't all be by New Edition - I think the title says it all

3. Teach Me by Musiq - I just discovered this song not too long ago. Although it was on my mp3 player I had never really listed to it. But OMG!

part of the lyrics state: Teach me how to love, show me the way to surrender my heart, girl I'm so lost, teach me how to love, how I can get my emotions involved"

4. Atomic Dog - George Clinton ( I will not explain this one because those of you who know me know why I love it (right Kell)

5. Beach Chair/Song Cry by JayZ - I could not choose between these two songs because they are my two favorite songs by JayZ. If you have not heard Beach Chair download it today.

6. Me by Tamia - this song is so on point.. it the song you should play when you are getting ready to dump some sorry fool who took you for granted

7. Flaws and All - by Beyonce - no explanation necessary

8. You Are My Friend by Patti LaBelle- Because it reminds me that I have friends who love me and that I love them back

9. My Joy by Leela James - she is saying that there is no way she is going to let him steal her joy. She is over him. Need a further explaination? Thought not.

10. If I Had My Way by Chrisette Michelle - I am so loving this song to the point that I have to hear it once a day. my favorite line is: /'Please don't whisper anything else in my ear/my body, my soul is high/ Let me find the strength to get on up outta here

0 comments: