BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Just another day in the neighborhood

So I am still playing housewife, pretty much for myself because the hubby gets home late at night. I have finally started getting some feedback on my job search and have three interviews set up this week starting tomorrow so a busy week it will be.
I am currently sitting here with a head full of rollers which is gonna surprise the hubby because he likes my hair curly.
I hope all you ladies are having a good week so far..
Not being able to sew is driving me into a funk.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Glad things are going well! Good luck with the interviews!

Sew Great To Be Me said...

Hello Carla,
Good to hear you that things are looking up on the job search. Is your sewing stuff still packed or did you leave it in Texas?