BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My inspirational photos

I love clothes I mean really love clothes hence the reason I am still not fully packed. I have three 33 gallon garbage bags filled with clothes to donate and I still have not made it to the closet.

I can go a full two months without doing laundry. Yes I know I have a problem. I purchased  the fabric for my dress and will begin sewing it when it gets here... I found  nightie to wear for the wedding night. I already owned it but no one has ever seen me in it because I wore it one night *for myself* and the strap broke and I never fixed it.. But it is fixed now and it has a matching robe.

I want to sew because other things are pressing.. i did try making a caftan but seriously what a wadder.. It was wayyy too big.. and it reminded me of a muu-muu.


the two dresses above are Calvin Klein plus size dresses.


this will be made by me


the four dresses above are by Jibri also a plus size designer




and my favorite plus size designer ever is Monif C.. Not afraid of color and that convertible dress is the best.. these pictures showcase the way I want to dress and the reason I started sewing. I wear pants mostly because  my legs are extremely smaller than my upper body but I think skirts and dresses may bring more balance to my look....

all photos are from Macys.com, jibri.com and monifc.com

2 comments:

Eve said...

These are some beautiful dresses, thanks for sharing the pics. I'm just getting into bright colours myself.

Happy sewing!

Adrienne said...

How many more days left!?