I am more than a 100% sure that no one has read this blog other than myself but really that is quite okay. I am just here to release all of these words swimming around in my head.
I am struggling with all of this adoption paperwork and really need to get focused and finish it all. I can't say that I did not know that there was so much work because I was fully aware of it.
My goal this weekend is to get it done and also to have it ready to be mailed back to the agency on Monday morning.
I know some people think that I am crazy for wanting to parent alone but to them I state: to a child that has zero parents one that loves and cares for them is better than none at all.
So criticize if you like but while you are sitting on your high horse these children are suffering from abuse and neglect and wishing to just have a place to call home. So until you stand up and do something meaningful to help. GO TO HELL and take your ignorant friends with you!!!
That wasn't nice but it came from the heart.
In my heart I believe that I am prepared for this journey but I am also terrified that it may not go the way I see it in my mind. Oh well say a little prayer for me (if you are the praying type) otherwise just think happy thoughts for me.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Adoption - Single Mother by Choice
Posted by Carla(LoverofWords) at 3:00 PM
Labels: Adoption, Single Mother by Choice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi there.
I think that your future child will be very lucky! I don't understand why people should mind who wants to adopt a child. I think it's great that someone cares enough to give a poor and lonly child a loving and caring home. So all I can say is - well done!
I too am on my way to become a single parent (though not by adoption).
Have a good day :-)
Billy.
Post a Comment